Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Boston Strangler - Primitive LP


Boston Strangler put out one hell of a demo a few years back.  So, my expectations were high for the inevitable full length album. For all bands but more so for hardcore bands putting out a great full length album is incredibly difficult. Frankly I think most hardcore bands should stick to demos and 7 inches, they just suit the style of music much better than an LP in my opinion. As you might already know from their aforementioned demo Boston Strangler is not most bands. The high expectations I had for this record were not only met but far exceeded.

I know that what I'm going to say is something extremely immature that I probably also said when I was 19 or 20 about some other great records, but anyway here goes:

If you can't get down with this record just fucking stop listening to hardcore and move on to something else.

DOWNLOAD


1 comment:

  1. great! Can I have your mail address for a review of our new EP?
    thanks

    Gianluca & Set Me Free
    http://setmefreehc.bandcamp.com

    ReplyDelete