Thursday, April 12, 2012

NYC Hip Hop Heavyweights




Been slacking so here comes a husky boy post of Mixtapes by 2 husky ass boys.

A few days ago I was listening to some interviews and freestyles from the XXL 2012 Rookie Class. Nothing really worth mentioning there, shit was mostly ass. Needing to wash that nasty taste out of my mouth I decided to go back and listen to last years freestyles since I knew blog favorite Meek Mill was a part of it. That's when I discovered Fred the Godson out of the Bronx. I suggest you do yourself a favor and listen to these 2 tapes immediately. Expect to find guest appearances by Cam'ron, Vado, Waka, Pusha T, and Meek amongst others.



Fellow NYCer [Queens though not the Bronx] Action Bronson is good for more than posting sweet pics of food and drugs on instagram. Dude can rap. Just listen and find out. This is his latest mixtape which none of you probably have. Thank me later.


No comments:

Post a Comment